Thursday, December 03, 2009

Travel time again

Wow. This time next week I'll be in New Delhi! I'm sure I'll have much to blog about there. But look at this photo. It's the readers picture in this week's Australian WarCry, I took it of the Great Wall of China in August 2008. I also saw Beijing and spent time in Wuhan, Cheng Du and Deyang. I also visited villages that were destroyed by the May 2008 Earthquake. Amazing stories. And yet this is the first time I've blogged on China...
Hopefully I won't be so remiss when it comes to India. That should be a memorable time, and I'm sure the extremes of the poverty there will impact on me.
In the meantime, gaze at this Wonder of the World (albeit one that cost many hundreds of lives in its construction...) and pray for our team in South Asia (as well as our Chinese Friends) as you do.

No comments: