Sunday, December 11, 2005

You Are Pumpkin Pie

You're the perfect combo of uniqueness and quality
Those who like you are looking for something (someone!) special

PUMPKIN PIE??!? That's just wierd, man! It must be an Amerikaner thing. The Scots have haggis and the Amerikans have many foods with peanut butter in them, and pies made of pumpkin! I always thought pumpkin was a vegetable. The rule is if you can have it with gravy, it's a vegie, if you can have it with cream, it's a fruit. This is messing with my head! I get the impression that this is some sort of dessert pie, not the the main meal, like shepherd's pie, or an Australian footy tradition, the meat pie. However, as for uniqueness and quality, yeah, I guess I (modestly) qualify...

1 comment:

Lynette Adams said...

Pumpkin pie is fine - think cinnamon flavours.

By the way, The Truth About Cats and Dogs was on tv last night.