Saturday, October 22, 2005

Way back in the early part of the year, we did the '40 days of purpose' series at my church. We spent a few weeks looking at what it was to have a 'purpose driven Life' and looked at biblical principals and such. Interesting. I was asked to contribute 'spots' in the service each week to illustrate that week's theme. one week, when the theme was to do with the church being a community, a real family. It's one thing the church offers to the lonely of the world. True friendship. Or we should!!! Anyhoo, I whipped up an animation in less than a week in my after-work hours when I wasn't off playing volleyball or cricket or such like. It seemed well received, so I've put it on my animation site. http://www.freewebs.com/kinetico/
Check it out. The voice (and beard) of the preacher are from Danny Parkinson (our preacher), and funny voices by me...
Anyway, the purpose of life is to discover what will make God smile at you and to do that.

No comments: